Muslin fabric, Twine, Batting, Cream embroidery floss, Zigzag scissors, Scissors, Cardstock, Stencil brush, Sewing needle, Craft glue, Purple disappearing marker
- Make a 3 ½” circle paper stencil from the cardstock. Stencil each color listed above except for the Putty onto the muslin fabric. Allow each to dry.
- Stencil the holiday icons onto each circle in Putty. Allow to dry.
- Make a 4 1/8” circle template from the cardstock. Place the template over the stenciled icons and make a circle with the disappearing ink marker. Cut out the circle.
- Make another 4 1/8” circle with the disappearing ink marker on plain muslin. Using the zigzag scissors, cut out this circle slightly larger then where the mark of the pen is.
- Place a small amount of batting onto the plain circle. Place the painted circle on top and stitch together around the raw edges.
- Cut a piece of twine and glue in between the circle.
Tip: Use sewing pins to hold everything together as you sew.