Wooden framed mirror, Craft Knife, Ruler, Rubbing alcohol, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
1. Remove mirror from frame and wash with dish soap. Remove all residue with the rubbing alcohol. Allow to dry.
2. Using the ruler and the pattern provided, trace the eyes on the Adhesive Film and then cut out with craft knife. Find the center of mirror and stencil with Beetle Black. Allow to dry.
3. Paint the frame with Carrot. Allow To dry.
4. Stencil “SPOOKY” the bottom of frame. Allow to dry. Add the Onyx Glitter to on top of the Beetle Black.
5. Place the mirror back into frame.