Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Blue Calico, Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Oasis, Martha Stewart Crafts ® 2oz Frost Translucent Glass Paint - Mace, Pitcher and glasses set, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Ruler
- Wash all glass in warm, soapy water. Dry completely. Wipe thoroughly with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue. Allow to dry.
- Use Patterning Tape to create stripes. Working with one glass and one color at a time, pour a small amount of paint onto a foam plate. Load the paint sparingly on a pouncer, dab off excess, and tap onto glass to create frost stripes. Apply second coat if necessary. Carefully remove tape while paint is still wet. Allow to dry.
- Clean pouncer and let dry between colors.
- All painted glass projects should be cured to increase the paint’s durability. Use either of the following techniques:
- Bake to Cure – Place dry painted glassware into cool oven. Set oven to 350°F and bake for 30 minutes. Glass must heat gradually with the oven to avoid breakage. Do not place glass in a hot oven. After 30 minutes, turn off the oven. Allow glass to cool completely in oven. Wait 72 hours before using.
- Air Cure – Air dry completed projects for 21 days before using.
Tip: Use different colors to match your décor or a party theme.