3in x 4in muslin bags, Foam brush, Baker’s twine, 3¼n in-diameter metal tin, Rubbing alcohol
1. Using a foam brush, paint one side of a muslin
bag in Habañero. Allow it to dry for at least an hour.
2. Using foam pouncers, paint the snowman’s body in
the center of the bag in Wedding Cake.
3. Use the detailing brush to paint the eyes and
buttons in Beetle Black and the nose in Marmalade.
- Position “N” silkscreen in the upper left-hand
corner of a muslin bag. Follow the instructions included with the silkscreen
and paint the letter in Pesto.
- Repeat for each additional letter, allowing
paint to dry before proceeding to the next letter.
Candy Cane Stripe Bag
- Use patterning tape to create a striped pattern
across the front of a muslin bag.
- Use a foam brush to paint the unmasked areas of
the bag in Habañero.
- Remove patterning tape and allow paint to dry.
1. Clean tin with rubbing alcohol; let dry
2. Center stencil on top of tin and secure with
3. Load paint sparingly onto a foam pouncer and
lightly dab a thin layer of paint over the stencil. Apply a second coat if
necessary. Avoid overloading your pouncer or the paint may seep under the
4. Remove and rinse stencil.
5. Using a craft knife, score along each taped
edge. Remove the tape slowly.