Unfinished wood frame, Scissors, Glue, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Gallery Glass® Cuttable Plastic Set
Get the Pattern
- Base coat frame with Habanero.
- Cut three small poinsettia shapes and three large from cuttable plastic.
- Apply Wedding Cake to the small shapes with pouncer. Apply Summer Linen to three large shapes. Let dry.
- Using dot border pattern from adhesive stencil, apply Wedding Cake dots around opening of frame.
- Glue smaller poinsettia shapes to larger ones, then glue to frame.
- Use opposite end of brush dipped in Habanero to create centers of poinsettias.