Martha Stewart® 2oz Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Summer Haze - 32023CA, face Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Putty - 32074, Martha Stewart ® Brush Sets - Stencil Brush Set - 5 pc. - 32244, Martha Stewart Crafts ® Decoupage Paper Cut-outs - Butterflies and Ferns, 6 paper mache eggs
- Basecoat all eggs with Wedding Cake, let dry.
- Paint the eggs the colors shown in photo, let dry.
- *If egg is dipped, paint the basecoat color first, let dry. Next, paint the “dipped” color using the small flat brush. Let dry
- Apply the butterfly paper cut outs as desired. Follow the basic directions on the multi-surface decoupage finish. Let dry.
- Splatter eggs with Metallic Gold. Use the large brush from the basic brush set and “flick” the bristles with your finger to apply the splatter. Let dry and enjoy.