Ceramic Vases, exacto knife, rubbing alcohol
- Wash and dry ceramic vases with soap and water. Rub each vase with rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Start each vase at the bottom. Tape off the bottom stripe where shown on each vase. Pounce the color shown, let dry. Apply a second coat if needed. Let paint dry and score the edge of tape with exacto-knife before removing tape.
- Make sure not to apply tape over the painted stripes.
- As you work up- Apply tape only to the top of each new stripe. Pounce the color shown.
- *TIP- to create a clean edge where your new stripe and your previous stripe meet, place a piece of paper at the edge of your stripe and pounce to create edge. Hold and move the paper working around the vase.
- Let each stripe dry and work up the vase till complete.
- Let dry completely for 24 hours.
Make sure not to apply stencil tape over a painted area. No matter how dry the paint feels it will lift your paint.