High-top sneakers, Water basin, Paper plates, Paper towels
- Remove laces from sneakers and tape off all areas that will remain white (rubber sole, metal grommet holes for laces, and top rubber toe).
- In a small bowl, mix four parts paint and 1 part water to thin the paint.
- Tip: make a splatter box to protect the area you’re working in
- Dip large stencil brush into paint. Using your finger, bend the bristles and flick the paint off the brush. Rotate shoes and splatter other side.
- Let dry and repeat splatter technique with second color.
- Let dry completely, remove tape, and add laces.