Glassware of your choice. Martha used: 2 Champagne glasses, Martha Stewart® 2oz Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Camellia Pink - 32039CA, Martha Stewart® 2oz Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Tartan Red - 32049CA
TIP Practice your technique or check your color by first making a sample print on paper or scrap fabric.
- Use a straight edge and pencil to draw a guide line, if applicable.
- Remove backing from stencil and set aside. Place stencil on surface.
- Pour a small amount of paint onto your palette. Load paint sparingly on a stencil brush or sponge and dab off excess. Lightly dab on a thin layer of paint; apply a second coat if necessary. Paint all areas of one color on the stencil before moving on to the next.
- While paint is still wet, carefully peel off stencil.
- Continue painting areas of the stencil according to your design. Let the paint dry completely before placing another stencil (or color) over it.
- Clean Up
- Wash all stencils, brushes, and tools immediately after use before the paint dries. Use Martha Stewart Crafts Brush & Stencil Cleaner to remove dried paint.
- Repair torn stencils with transparent tape. Place tape on both sides of the tear and cut away the excess with a craft knife.