FolkArt Peel & Stick Stencil –
30464 Blank, White ceramic ornaments 2 ½”, Daubers, Craft knife, Liner brush #1, Round brush #8, Flat brush ½”, Tape 1/8” ½” ¼”, Pinking shears, Martini glass - We used Ashland® grande martini glass 10” 257567
- Thoroughly clean all surfaces.
- Tape off random striped sections on outside of martini glass with ¼” tape. Apply Gold glitter paint starting at base of section and fading out at top end. Remove tape.
- Tape off stem and stroke gold paint on with brush. Remove tape.
- Flip glass over and paint gold glitter strokes on base with round brush. Let dry, then apply Aqua paint.
- Cut patterns out of stencil blank.
- Cut a strip of stencil blank with pinking shears.
- Place three ovals on one ornament and apply silver glitter paint. Remove ovals and paint three snowflakes with liner brush in colors shown. Apply all dots by dipping opposite end of brush in paint.
- Place multiple ½” dots over second ornament and apply Forest Moss. Remove dots.
- Place diamond pattern on third ornament and apply Aqua. Repeat around ornament. Apply Gold metallic dots.
- Tape off 1/8” stripes on fourth ornament and apply Red Violet. Remove tape and apply Silver metallic dots.
- Wrap pinking shear stencil strip around fifth ornament and apply Magenta. Remove stencil and paint Gold glitter strokes around white area as shown.
- Cure all paint referring bottle instructions.