Mod Podge ® Sheer Color - Aqua, 4 oz., Paintbrush, Small glass bottle, Burlap Ribbon, Hot Glue, Raffia
- Make the 1 starfish and 1 sand-dollar by heating a Mod Melt stick in a mini high temp glue gun. Squeeze the hot melt into the mold and fill to the top. It will self level. Wait 7 min. and when cool pop out. Trim around the melt if you have any rough edges.
- Paint the starfish with Mandarin Satin. Use two coats if necessary. Once dry lightly paint the very top with a few taps of Royal Gold. This will add depth to the starfish.
- Paint the sand-dollars with Pearl White paint. Use to coats if necessary.
- Make random shaped faux beach glass by squeezing hot Mod Melts onto the craft mat in oval and beach glass shapes. Allow to cool. Paint each one a solid color using Aquamarine, Blue Topaz and ice Blue.
- Paint the glass bottle with two coats of Mod Podge Sheer Color. Allow to dry. Tap a tiny amount of gold paint along the upper edge of the bottle.
- Hot glue a burlap ribbon around the base of the bottles. Add raffia around the neck of the bottle.
- Hot glue the faux beach glass, starfish and sand-dollar to the bottle.
- Add a message or fill with sand and mini shells.