Travel-themed scrapbook papers, Wood recipe box, Wax paper, Craft Glue, Soft clth, Liner brush #1, Antique button, Key chain, E 6000 adhesive glue, Leather strap, Metal tacks, Pencil, Brush basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Base coat entire box Terra Cotta.
- Cut out images from flip book. Trace acrylic tag shape onto paper and cut out.
- Apply images to box, back and front of tag. Place wax paper over each image as applied and squeegee out excess glue. When done, apply a coat of matte over entire surface.
- Refer to bottle instructions for applying crackle medium to entire box. Cracks will appear as medium dries.
- Brush antiquing medium over cracks and wipe with soft cloth.
- Paint Pure Gold corners as shown on box.
- Apply clear Dimensional Magic to letter of choice on tag.
- Glue leather strap to lid and button to front of lid. Press tacks into ends of strap.
- Attach tag to handle with key chain.