Variety of scrapbook papers, Variety of paper lids, Variety of small toys, Variety of trims and small notions, Chenille sticks, Pencil, Water basin, Paper towels, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- First, decide which toy(s) will fit nicely in each lid. Then decide the paper and the paint color for each lid.
- Trace each lid on the coordinating paper. Set the paper aside.
- Paint each lid one with two coats of the bright Apple Barrel colors listed. Let dry.
- As the lids dry, trim the lid outlines from the scrapbook papers. Be sure to cut slightly inside the pencil line to ensure a perfect fit. Set aside.
- When the lids are dry, apply Mod Podge Gloss to the inside of each lid. Lay the cut papers in place and seal with a top coat of Gloss. Let dry.
- Adults should Mod Melt all of the trims, toys and notions in place.
- Bend a 3" piece of chenille stick in half. Coil each end of the stick. Mod Melt each prepared "hanger" to the back of each lid.
- Now hang your arrangement and enjoy your toy memories for years to come!