Large 3” wood eggs, Palm Sander, Craft knife, White poster board cut into 3 x 1 ½” pieces, #10 Flat brush, Small stencil brush
- Using a hand sander, create faceted edges into wood eggs.
- Tip: Insert the eggs into a small clamp to make it easier to apply to the sander. Sand flat sections to the egg as shown until you get desired look.
- Paint each egg solid color as shown using the Color Shift Paint. Let dry.
- Randomly paint a few sections on each egg as shown with a variety of Color Shift colors to create accented facet sections. Let dry.
- Using Brushed Metal Antique Gold and Stencil Brush, personalize white cards as shown. Let dry.
- Using exacto knife create a small grove in the top of each egg to insert the name card.
- Tip: Cut the wood several times on the same line to create the small slit in the top of each egg.