Monogram letter, Glue, Assorted faceted opaque gems, Assorted rhinestone gems and pearls, Hot glue gun, Palette knife, Flat brush ½”, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Using white Mod Melts, create images from Mod Mold. Make multiples of large and small daisies.
- Basecoat monogram letter with Baby Pink.
- Squeeze out collage clay onto surface of letter and spread with the palette knife.
- Insert daisy molds into the collage clay. Insert assorted gems and pearls where desired.
- Glue opaque faceted gems onto centers of all the daisies.
- Let dry thoroughly before using.
Paint daisy molds bright colors and use Vanilla White Collage Clay for a different look.