7" round plaque, Black and white numbers scrapbook paper, Wax paper, Clock kit, Hand or power drill, Pencil, Glue, Glue gun, Paper towels, Stencil brush ½”, Round brush #4, Brush basin, Foam plates
- Drill hole in center of round plaque large enough to fit clock stem through.
- Basecoat round plaque Steel Gray. Paint edge Wicker White. Paint outside edge of square frame Licorice.
- Insert Milk Glass Mod Melt into glue gun and heat. Fill in designs in Mod Mold and let harden. Remove and repeat until you have twelve assorted designs. Ragged edges can be trimmed with scissors.
- Using the 1 ¼” circle from stencil, apply circles around face of round plaque in colors shown. When dry, glue Mod Mold icons to circles.
- Trace outer and inner opening of square frame onto back of number paper. Cut out.
- Apply Matte Mod Podge® to frame surface and back of paper. Place onto frame. Cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth. Wait at least twenty minutes before applying several coats of Matte to seal.
- Glue round plaque to front of frame.
- Attach clock parts to finish.
Tip: Paint Mod Molds in colors used to stencil circles and stencil circles Wicker White for an alternative look.