Plaid ® Wood Surfaces - Unpainted Layered Shapes - Bird, #WM97087, Wooden scallop flower, 3 pieces of coordinating scrapbook paper with colorful designs, Balsa wood, Bird template, Wood heart shape, Bottle cap, Small wood crown, Black sequin, Small rhinestones, Flower stickers or cutout, Small rhinestones, “Dream” word (sticker, printed, or stamped), “Hope” word (sticker, printed, or stamped), “Wish” word (Ticket, sticker, printed, or stamped), Small skeleton key charm, Seed beads, Small butterfly sticker or paper cutout, Colorful silk flower, Large jump ring, Beaded dangle, Distress ink, Heavy duty hole punch or drill, Sandpaper, Craft knife, Hot glue, 3 pin backs, Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic - Gold Glitter, 2 oz., #CS11330, Mod Podge ® Dimensional Magic - Silver Glitter, 2 oz., #CS11331
- Trace bird and wing pattern onto to Balsa wood and cut out with craft knife. Sand smooth.
- Use bird, wing, wood flower, back of bottle cap, crown and wood heart to trace onto back of scrapbook paper; cut out.
- Paint back and edges of bird, wing, wood flower, crown and wood heart with Metallic Rose. Allow to dry.
- Adhere paper to front of wood pieces and inside bottle cap with Mod Podge.
- Place flower sticker on right side of heart. If using paper cutout, adhere with Mod Podge Gloss.
- Use sandpaper to sand off any excess paper extending edges of pieces. Sand downward in one direction.
- Add flower to wing and “dream” to body of bird.
- Distress edges with distress ink.
- Punch or drill hole in bird.
- Give front and edges of bird, wing, flower, heart & crown a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry
- Follow instructions on Mod Podge Silver Dimensional Magic and apply to wing and add 3 lines on tail (refer to photo). Allow to fully dry.
- Add seed beads, charm, butterfly and word to bottle cap with Mod Podge Gloss referring to photo for placement.
- Give the butterfly a coat of Hologram Extreme Glitter. Add rhinestone. Allow to dry.
- Follow instructions on Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and apply to bottle cap. Allow to fully dry.
- Place rhinestones on crown (Refer to photo) and follow instructions on Mod Podge Gold Dimensional Magic to apply to crown. Allow to fully dry.
- Add dangle to bird and use hot glue to attach wing, eye, and pin back.
- Use hot glue to attach silk flower to center front of wood flower and bottle cap in center of flower, and pin back onto back.
- Use hot glue to attach crown, “Wish”, rhinestones, and tinsel (Refer to photo), and pin back to heart.