Fall scrapbook paper, Pencil, Scissors, Paintbrush, Flat Owl charm, Pliers, Jump-ring, Leather cord, Earring findings
- Make the Necklace: Begin with a large rectangle Podgeable shape. Trim fall scrapbook paper to fit the top of the Podgeable shape. (You can use paper punches too)
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the top of the Podgeable shape and to the back of the paper. Position the paper on the Podgeable. Smooth with your fingers. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry 2 hours.
- Using Mod Podge as a glue, glue the Owl charm to the pendant. Allow to dry for two hours.
- Working around the owl charm, cover the Podgeable with Dimensional Magic. Begin around the outer edge and fill until the entire pendant is covered. Dry for 24 hours in an undisturbed and non-drafty place.
- Attach a jumpring to the pendant. Thread onto a leather cord.
- The Earrings: Repeat this process (minus the Owl charm) with the two small square Podgeables. Once dry, attach to earring findings with jump-rings.
Tip: While the Dimensional Magic is drying don’t move the pendant around or you might get air bubbles. If you do get an air bubble, use a sewing pin to pop it.