Wood frame, Foam paintbrush, Loose bristle paintbrush, High-temp hot glue gun, Jewel glue, Rhinestone, Hot glue
- Paint the entire frame with Patina. When dry, apply a coat of Hologram Extreme
Glitter over the entire frame. Allow to
dry. Dip a loose bristle paintbrush into the Inca Gold, tap off the excess and
randomly paint around the outer and inner edges of the frame. Allow to dry.
- To create the flowers, heat a Mod Melt stick in a
high-temp hot glue gun. Squeeze the melt
into the large and small daisy molds. Let
cool for 7 minutes.. Remove the melts.
Repeat, making as many flowers as desired.
- Paint the melts with Bright Baby Pink. Once dry, top-coat with a layer of Hologram Extreme Glitter. When dry, glue a gem in
the flower center.
- Hot glue the painted flowers to the frame in a random
- Trim the cross-stitch cloth to fit the center of the
frame. Working on the back, hot glue the
cross-stitch cloth to the frame.
Tip: Mix it up! Add a paper background to the design by Mod Podging a piece
of decorative paper before attaching the Mod Melts