- Item #25093 Mod Podge Rocks! Peel & Stick Stencils - Tangier
- Clear glass dish
- Glitter in the color of your choice
- Stencil or painter’s tape
- Clean your glass surface with mild soap and let dry.
- Carefully peel the stencil from the backer and place inside of the glass dish, making sure that you have an even border around all sides.
- Use stencil or painter’s tape to tape off the border so that you don’t get Mod Podge in those areas.
- Use the Spouncers to apply Mod Podge to the stencil. Work quickly so that the Mod Podge doesn’t dry.
- Remove the stencil and sprinkle glitter on top of the Mod Podge.
- Dump the glitter off onto a piece of paper or a glitter tray (pour the remaining glitter back into the jar).
- Let the Mod Podge dry completely.
- Use the paintbrush or a similar tool to remove the excess glitter from the surface – just brush it away.
- Apply the Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to the inside of the dish and let dry in a dry, warm area – don’t put it under a fan (it could crack).
- Your dish will be ready to use after drying for 24 hours.
Tip: To prolong the life of your stencil, wash it immediately and return to the backer after use.