- Item #25091 Mod Podge Rocks! Peel & Stick Stencils - Wood Grain
- Heart-shaped picture frame
- Sand in the color of your choice
- Paint your frame using the Vanilla Bean paint. Give several coats (front and back) and let dry.
- Decide on your design placement – I put the woodgrain pattern straight across the front of the frame, four times.
- Carefully peel the stencil from the backer and place down on the frame; smooth.
- Use the Spouncers to apply Mod Podge to the stencil. Work quickly so that the Mod Podge doesn’t dry. Be careful not to get the Mod Podge over the edge.
- Remove the stencil and sprinkle sand on top of the Mod Podge.
- Dump the sand off onto a piece of paper (pour back into the packet).
- Repeat the process with the remaining woodgrain – being careful not to disturb the designs you’ve already done. I waited about 30 minutes before repeating the pattern.
- Let the Mod Podge dry completely.
- Use the paintbrush or a similar tool to remove the excess sand from the surface.
- Let dry for 24 hours before using.
Tip: To prolong the life of your stencil, wash it immediately and return to the backer after use.