- Mod Podge Podgeable Clear Shapes, Item #23331
- Halloween Scrapbook Paper (small images)
- Gem Glue
- Heavy-duty Glue
- Bobby Pin Blank
- Rhinestone Dangles
- Trace the Podgeable shapes over Halloween themed scrapbook paper. Cut out the designs.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge to the top of the Podgeable square and to the back of the cut paper. Position the paper on the Podgeable. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air-bubbles. Apply a top-coat of Mod Podge to the photo. Dry for 2 hours.
- Using gem glue, attach rhinestones to the Podgeable shape. Allow todry completely before moving onto the next step.
- Place the Podgeable shape on a hard flat surface. Cover the square Podgeable with Dimensional Magic. Begin around the outer edge, work around the rhinestones and fill until the entire shape is covered. Dry for 24 hours in an undisturbed and non-drafty place. TOP: if you get an air-bubble, pop with a sewing pin.
- Using pliers and jumprings, attach a cluster of rhinestone dangles to the loop on the Podgeable shape.
- Using heavy-duty glue, attach a bobby pin blank to the back of the Podgeable. Allow to dry.
Tip: When using jumprings, never pull them open. With a pair of pliers in each hand, hold one side the jumpring in one pliers and the other side in the other pliers. The split should be facing up. Move the pliers in a circle motion away and toward your chest to open the jumpring. Attach to your project and close by repeating the circle motion.