3/8” cork, Gold metallic card stock, 2 ½” hole punch, Hot glue gun, Popsicle stick, Craft knife, Stencil brush ¼”, 2 ½” wood doll head, Plastic wrap, Scissors, Plastic spoon, Wax paper, Flat brush ½”, Styrofoam cone 10” x 4”, Fabric, Glue, Small bowl, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Wrap cone with plastic wrap. Place cone on a piece of wax paper. Cut fabric using pattern piece. Dip fabric in a bowl filled with Stiffy® and squeeze out excess. Wrap fabric around cone and smooth with fingers. Let dry overnight.
- Cut two arm patterns from fabric. Dip in Stiffy®, squeeze out excess and fold referring to pattern. Let dry overnight.
- Create multiple circle frames from Ornaments mold using the gold metallic Mod Melt. Place circle pattern under silicone mat. Arrange circle frames around the pattern joining with a drop of metallic melt. Fill each circle with gold glitter Mod Podge® using a spoon. Fill just enough to reach top of frame. Do not overfill. Allow to dry overnight.
- Create multiple border elements from Ornaments mold and Gems mold using Milk Glass mod melt. Also create multiple border elements from Gems mold using gold metallic mod melt. Create one ornament shape from mold.
- Punch two circles from metallic card stock. Brush wrong sides with glue and sandwich together. Glue the gold Gems border element around edge.
- Cut two wing shapes from cork using craft knife. Brush each side with Gold Glitter Mod Podge® and let dry.
- Using opposite end of paint brush dipped in Licorice, create two eyes and mouth on doll head. Using a very dry stencil brush and Pink Balloon, create cheeks on doll head.
- Remove stiffened fabric cone from Styrofoam form. Glue border elements from Ornaments mold around bottom of cone.
- Cut decorative elements from fabric and attach to fabric cone with Fabric Mod Podge®.
- Cut end off of Popsicle stick for hands. Insert into ends of stiffened arms. Glue white border element to ends of arms. Glue arms to angel body with glue gun making sure ends are around the back of body.
- Attach ring wreath to hands of angel.
- Create a small puddle of gold mod melt on silicone mat and insert end of wing. Let set up and repeat with second wing. Attach wings to angel back with hot glue covering the ends of the arms.
- Glue head to top of cone. Glue white border element around neck. Glue ornament to neck of angel.
- Glue halo to top of doll head.
Get the Pattern