FolkArt Peel & Stick Stencil –
30454 Fun Alphabet, FolkArt Peel & Stick Stencil –
30464 Blank, Craft knife, Daubers, Round brush #6, Glass stemware
- Thoroughly clean glass stemware.
- Cut out a 2" circle and a 1 1/8" circle from blank stencil material.
- Using round brush, create brush strokes towards center stem on under side of base. Use Gold on some and Silver on others depending on how many glasses you are creating. Let dry.
- Place large circle stencil onto glass and apply paint with dauber. Remove and let dry.
- Center smaller circle lightly over larger one and apply paint. Let dry.
- Apply desired monogram letter in Red Violet.
- Use small flower stencil and apply around letter as shown.
- Create all dots by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
- Turn glass over and apply Red Violet to base.
- Air cure referring to bottle instructions.