Decorative edged square plaque, Corrugated scrapbook paper, Antiqued scrapbook paper, Pencil, Chain and eye screw, Wax paper, Glue, Glue gun, Paper towels, Brush basin, Foam plates
- Paint edge of plaque Antique Copper.
- Insert Clear Sea Glass Mod Melt into glue gun and let heat up. Fill icons in Mod Mold and let harden. Remove and repeat until you have enough icons to create your monogram.
- Lay out your monogram on wax paper. Starting at one end of letter, paint icon with metallic color and wipe off to create a more translucent look. Paint next icon in second metallic color and start blending two adjoining icon colors for a shaded look. Repeat with all the colors until your monogram is completely painted.
- Trace edge of plaque front onto scrapbook paper and cut out.
- Apply Mod Podge® to front of plaque and back of paper. Place paper onto plaque, cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth. Antique if desired by wiping Antique Copper sparingly and then wiping off. Let dry at least twenty minutes before sealing with several coats of Matte.
- Cut two strips of corrugated paper equal widths. Cut a “v” into each end and glue to back of plaque.
- Insert eye screws in top of plaque and attach chain.
- Glue your icon monogram to front of plaque.
: Use a longer plaque to spell out a word instead of a monogram.