Fabric or Paper, Foam Paintbrush, Scissors or Paper Punches, Fabric Glue, Optional: Rhinestones; poker chip; lace flowers
Open Toe Shoes
- Mod Podge theses shoes the same way as the closed toe shoes, except for the toe.
- For the toe area, trim the edge to 1” long and clip the edge.
- Add fabric Mod Podge to the flaps and tuck them inside the toe of the shoe.
- Make a toe medallion by covering a poker chip with fabric using fabric Mod Podge, glue to the toe area.
Mod Podge Boots
- Working with tape, paper, pencil and a smooth pair of boots, make a paper pattern of the sides of the boots.
- Cut the pieces from light weight cotton fabric.
- Add fabric Mod Podge to the back of the fabric and press onto the boots in the proper position. Let dry.
- Use paper punches to punch shapes from scrapbook paper.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper, position onto the wedge of the shoe.
- Top coat with Mod Podge, smooth air bubbles with your fingers and allow to dry.
- Add additional embellishments like a paper punch-out, rhinestones or lace flowers. Use glue to attach.