MPI wood letter M 9.5”, White adhesive foam letters, Green foam sheet 2mm, Faceted heart gems, Bright pink scrapbook paper – two shades, Scissors, Scalloped pinking shears, Glue, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates, Flat brush ½”, Foam spouncer
- Paint the letter with Green Clover. Let dry.
- Apply White to the hand of a child with foam spouncer. Press onto lighter shade pf scrapbook paper. Let dry.
- Cut out handprint in a heart shape. Glue to second piece of scrapbook paper. Trim around edge of heart with scalloped pinking shears.
- Cut two leaves, a stem and a strip for grass out of green foam sheet. Glue foam pieces to right side of letter. Glue heart handprint at top of stem.
- Apply adhesive foam letters to letter leaving two small o's blank.
- Glue faceted gem hearts in place of o's.