Linen napkins, Martha Stewart® Patterning Tape #32238, Martha Stewart® Stencil Tape #32292, Martha Stewart® Adhesive Silkscreens - Carolyna Script Alphabet #33552, Martha Stewart ® Multi-Surface Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint - Copper, 2 oz. #32109CA, Martha Stewart® 2oz Multi-Surface Satin Acrylic Craft Paint - Fuchsia #33508
Silkscreen Placecard/Party Favor
- Cut out your desired letter from the Carolyna Script Alphabet.
- Adhere the silkscreen to your surface.
- Take a small basic brush and gently paint Copper metallic paint, making sure to cover all areas of the artwork. Peel silkscreen immediately.
Painted Striped Napkin
- Using stencil tape and patterning tape, mask off desired painting area on the edge of your napkin.
- Using a small brush, paint Fuchsia on to surface. Let dry and repeat to apply more coats until desired effect is achieved.
- After completely dry, peel tape to reveal your painted design.