Paint brush, Plastic eggs, Decorative napkin, Small glass dish, Nest shred, Hot glue, Butterfly, Optional: trims and gems
- Paint the eggs with Baby Pink and Soft Apple. Use two coats if necessary. Top-coat the eggs with Extreme Glitter.
- Cut a motif from a decorative napkin. Attach to the eggs with Mod Podge. Apply a coat of Mod Podge Gloss to the eggs, place the motif into the Mod Podge and top-coat with more Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Create a Mod Melt flower by heating a Mod Melt stick in a high temp glue gun, fill a mold with the Mod Melt, allow to cool, remove from the mold and paint with FolkArt acrylic paint – Baby Pink. Add painted highlights of Engine Red. Once dry, top-coat with Mod Podge Gloss. Repeat, making 2 flowers with Soft Apple paint.
- Place the nest shred into the dish. Hot glue the eggs and butterflies to the nest shred.
- Optional: glue gems or trims around the eggs. Tip: Make it personalized by attaching printed names to the eggs with Mod Podge.