3¼" wood cut-out ornament, #2 Flat brush, #12 Flat brush, Black satin ribbon, Fine grit sandpaper
- Basecoat the front of the ornament with Sky Blue. Using Wicker White paint a rectangle sign shape to include the outside border and the interior chalkboard. Paint the pole Wicker White.
- Paint the inside Black Chalkboard paint as shown, following manufacture’s instructions for additional coats. Paint the outside of the sign and the pole stripes Lipstick Red.
- When completely dry, lightly sand the red part of the sign to create a distressed look.
- Apply White Texture Paint to the base of the sign and on the corners of the sign as shown. When completely dry, topcoat the white texture paint with the Mod Podge Sparkle.
- Paint the rim and back of the ornament Licorice. Add Wicker White stripes.
- Pull the black ribbon through the hole and tie into a bow.