Stencil-upper case letters (3-1/2" tall), Gloss spray sealer, 16 x 20 unfinished wood frame, 16 x 20 corkboard, ¼” black & white polka dot grosgrain ribbon, 5/8” black & white polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Staple gun, Masking tape, Hot glue gun
- Basecoat frame with Black. Allow to Dry. Seal with gloss sealer.
- Tape a 4 ¼” section from the top of the corkboard. Basecoat with Leaf Green.
- Stencil “Notes” in the painted section shown.
- Glue the small polka dot ribbon and bow on the corkboard, using the hot glue gun.
- Attach the cork to the frame using either staple gun or hot glue gun.
- Staple large ribbon to the back of the frame creating a hanger.