¼” stencil brush, 4” round compressed glass ornament, Gold gem, Glue, Scissors, Palette knife, Red tinsel chenille stem
1. Create lead lines on leading blank. Spread Lime Green window color on blank with palette knife. Let dry at least twelve hours.
2. Lay lead line as shown on front of ornament to create circle. Place dot of leading from bottle to seal joint.
3. Apply frost to area inside circle with stencil brush. When dry, lightly create swirls over frost with Crystal Clear directly from bottle. Let dry.
4. Cut out tree shape from Lime Green window color and place on ornament front.
5. Lay strips of lead lines as shown.
6. Apply red window color dots from bottle.
7. Wrap chenille stem around top of ornament and twist into bow.
8. Glue gem to top of tree.
Get the Pattern