19" x 30" Piece of MDF board, Three 1.5" dowel rods, Three 6" MDF floral rings, Painters tape, Wood screws
- Basecoat the wood piece with White. Tape off a 1" border and paint with Black.
- Stencil the different sized stars in Bright Yellow.
- Trace five 4" circles on the board to resemble the Olympic rings.Paint the circles starting with Award Blue, Black, Flag Red, Bright Yellow, and Kelly Green.
- Cut the 1 ½" dowel rod into 6" pieces. Paint each dowel rod piece with the circle colors. Screw the dowel rods into the center of each circle from the back of the board.
- Cut the dowel rods into two 13" pieces. If possible cut a 45 degree angle on one end. Screw the legs in from the front of the board.
- Paint the floral rings with Caribbean.