Four-drawer white chest, Four gold metal drawer pulls, 16 gold metal corners hardware, Screwdriver, Tape measure, Pencil
- Remove drawers from the chest.
- Paint one drawer with Wedding Cake, one drawer with Beryl, one drawer with Celadon and the last drawer with Lagoon. Let paint dry. Apply a second coat of paint to all drawers if needed.
- Measure and mark the center of each drawer and attach drawer pull with screws.
- Add gold corners to all four corners of each drawer.
- Starting at the top of the chest replace the Wedding Cake painted drawer, then the Beryl drawer, then the Celadon drawer, and the last would be the Lagoon drawer.