FolkArt ® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils - Patterns - 4368, FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Orchid Blossom, 2 oz. - 2622, FolkArt ® Handmade Charlotte™ Stencils - Labels, Two 10” x 7 ¾” pieces of cardboard, One 10”x ½” piece of cardboard, Two 10 ¾” x 17” pieces of drop cloth, One 9 ½” x 7 3/8” piece of cardboard, 10 ½”x 8” piece of black fabric, ¼ yd. white elastic, E6000 adhesive, Sewing machine, Scissors, Ruler, 5/8” stencil brush
- Sew two of the 17” sides and one of the10 ¾” side of the drop cloth pieces together. Turn the sewn fabric right side out. Slide one 10” x 7 ¾” piece of cardboard into the fabric. Sew along the edge of the cardboard. Slide the 10” x ½” piece into the fabric and sew along its edge. Follow with the last piece of cardboard and seam the fabric close.
- Cover the 9 ½”x 7 3/8” piece of cardboard with black fabric and glue the fabric to the back. Cut 2 ½” pieces of elastic, glue the ends 1” from each corner on the back. Make sure the elastic is not loose.
- Stencil the chevron pattern on the front of the case. Start with a small amount of Orchid Blossom added the Wicker White. After 2 rows add some more Orchid Blossom. Stencil the mixed color on the next two rows. Stencil the next three rows with just Orchid Blossom. The next row add a small amount of Violet Pansy to the Orchid Blossom and stencil the pattern. The last few rows stencil with Violet Pansy.
- Stencil the label shown in Black chalkboard paint.
- Cut the leather band in half. Cut the side that has the bottom part of the snap approximately 1 ½”. Glue to the front as shown. Allow the glue to dry completely. Take the other half and connect the snap. Wrap the band to the back of the case and glue in place.
- Glue the fabric covered piece of cardboard to the inside of the case as shown.