Wood tray, Painters tape, 1” Flat Brush, ¾” Foam spouncer, Chalk
- Clean the glasses with rubbing alcohol.
- Using the end of a small brush handle and Pure Gold, add dots starting at the base of the glass and tapering off as you move up to the lip of the glass.
- Tape a 3”x2” rectangle 1” down from the lip of the glass. Spounce with Licorice. Remove the painters tape before the paint dries to prevent the paint from peeling off the glass.
- When the first coat is dry, paint a thin coat of Black chalkboard paint to the rectangle. After an hour, paint a second coat to the rectangle.
- Place the small head adhesive stencil to the right hand corner of the rectangle and spounce with 14K Gold.
- Personalize the labels with chalk.
- Basecoat the inside of the tray with Licorice. Paint the rim of the tray and the outside with Pure Gold.
- Paint the Black chalkboard paint on the inside of the tray. Allow to dry for an hour and apply another coat of chalkboard paint.
- Tape the Moroccan Tile stencil to the outside of the tray and lightly spounce with Licorice. Repeat the pattern around the entire outside of the tray.
- Tape a thin stripe 2” from the bottom on the inside of the tray and paint Wicker White. Tape a vertical thin stripe 4 ½” from the each side and paint with Wicker White.
- Tape a thin stripe 3” from the top on the inside of the tray and paint with Wicker White. Using painters tape to create the arrow shapes at the top of the tray. Make the arrow sections 2” wide. Paint them Wicker White and repeat the same step for the top section.
- Using the end of the paint brush handle add dots to the tray as shown.
- With a paint brush, lightly add touches of glitter to the outside of the tray. Customize the inside of the tray with chalk.