Rubbing alcohol, Candle lantern, Low-tack painters tape, Scrapbook paper circles (4), Foam paintbrush
- Wash the outside of the lantern with hot water and soap. Once dry, wipe the dispenser with rubbing alcohol.
- Apply strips of painters tape around the glass sides of a lantern to form a box shape. Do this on each side of the lantern.
- Dip the Spouncer into one color of paint, tap off the excess paint and dap the Spouncer onto the lantern in one of the masked off sections. Repeat this with each color in a different section. Allow to dry.
- Heat set the paint by following the instructions on the bottle of FolkArt Enamels.
- Apply paper circles to the centers of the painted stripes by applying Mod Podge to the back of each circle, position onto the lantern, smooth with your fingers and top-coat with more Outdoor Mod Podge.
Tip: Create a stained glass look by masking off patterns, paint the patterns and then outline with black paint.