2 paper plates, 1 Styrofoam cup, White craft glue, Wax paper, Scissors, 2 large black buttons
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut out fins and eyes from a paper plate.
- Glue fins in place on other plate – refer to photo.
- Cut bottom off of Styrofoam cup so it measures 3”. Glue on paper plate lower than center. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Pumpkin. Let dry.
- Glue white paper eyes in place. Glue buttons in middle.
- Using small brush, paint eyebrows and fish-scales with Licorice as shown.