2 Paper plates, 1 Styrofoam cup (or recycled fruit cup), White craft glue, Wax paper, Scissors, 2 small black buttons, 1 piece of red construction paper
Get the Pattern
- Cover work area with wax paper.
- Cut pig ears using pattern from second plate. Glue on whole plate as shown.
- Cut cup 2” up from bottom. Glue bottom onto center of plate. Let dry.
- Paint entire project with Parisian Pink. Let dry.
- Cut mouth from red construction paper. Glue on plate.
- Glue buttons on nose.
- Using small brush and Licorice, paint eyes and eyebrows.