Sea Sponge, Foam Paintbrush, Scrapbook Paper (2 designs), Sandpaper
- Remove the squares from the frame.
- Paint the outer edge of the frame with two coats of Cloudless paint. Let dry.
- Dampen the sea sponge with water, dip into the Fresh Foliage paint, tap off the excess paint.
- Gently tap the sponge over the outer frame.
- Paint each square with Pink Parfait paint.
- Using the wood squares as a guide, trim the scrapbook paper to fit onto the squares. You will need 5 of one design and 4 of the other.
- Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the back of each paper square, position onto the wood squares. Use the brayer to smooth the papers.
- Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Once dry, sand the edges of the squares to give them a distressed look.
- Hot glue the squares into the frame so that they form a quilt pattern (every other print).
- Hang on the wall.