Papier-mâché star, Paintbrush, 2 Different colors of scrapbook paper, Scissors, Gold tinsel trim, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Paint the star with Inca Gold paint. Use 2 coats with dry time in between.
- Trim the papers to fit on all sides of the stars. You will want to cut half from one paper and the other half from the other paper.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper and position onto the star. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry for 15 min and then top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Do this for each section of the star.
- Use the melter to glue tinsel trim to the star.
- PROJECT TIP: When you decoupage on odd sized items, it is best to make a scrap-paper template before cutting into your decorative paper.