Stencil tape, Paintbrush, Scissors, Craft glue, Toilet paper or paper towel rolls – enough to make a small tree
- Cut the paper tubes to make a tree design. Cut one long, one medium and one short tube to fit your plaque. Then cut a length of tube for the base of the tree.
- Paint the paper tubes with White. Give several coats, including the inside of the rolls. Let dry.
- Paint the tube that will be used as the base of the tree with Bright Magenta. Let dry.
- Paint the plaque as shown in the picture. You will use Light Pink around the outside and on the back of the plaque and Cloudless on the top. Let dry.
- To make the stripes, put stencil tape down at equal intervals on the plaque. Paint over the top of the plaque with Pool Blue. Immediately peel up the stencil tape and let dry.
- Glue the paper tubes down to the plaque as shown in the photo, forming a tree shape. Let dry.
- Using the end of your paintbrush, add dots in various paint colors to the front of the tubes to make ornaments. Let dry.
- Paint the entire plaque and the tree tubes with Mod Podge Sparkle. Let dry and then give another coat. Let dry before displaying.