Paper towel tubes, Ruler, Marker, Scissors, Scrapbook paper, Ribbon, 7” Wood disc, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Using a ruler and marker, mark cutting lines on the paper towel tubes. Make them different heights.
- Cut your papers. The papers should fit around each tube with a ½” overlap. The length should be 3” longer than the tube.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper. Center the tube over the paper and roll the paper onto the tube. Cut small slits into the end edges. Apply Mod Podge to the slits and fold into the tube. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge. Do this for each tube.
- Paint the disk Pure Black. Use the same paint to paint the top insides of the tubes. This will create a clean look.
- Using the Mod Melter, glue ribbon around the top edges of the tubes. Glue the tubes to the wood disk. Position the tall tubes in the back and the shorter ones in the front.
: Use your own make-up brushes as a guide when determining the height you want to make each tube.