Gallery Glass ® Surfaces - Leading Blanks, Craft knife, Ruler, One large round candleholder, 4 small square votives, Palette knife
1. Squirt equal amounts of Ruby Red and Red Shimmer on one Leading Blank and smooth out over surface with a palette knife.
2. Repeat the above step using first the Blue Diamond and Royal Blue. Then, with Snow White and White Pearl. Set these Leading Blanks aside to dry for at least 8 hours.
3. Clean and dry all glass surfaces.
4. Use your ruler and craft knife to cut five ¼” strips of red, six ¼” strips of white. Carefully apply strips to glass surfaces as shown in the photo.
5. Use your star template and craft knife to cut several sizes of stars from all colors. Place 2 small blue stars on two of the votives. Place remaining stars on large candleholder as shown in photo.
6. Fill in all empty surface areas with Crystal Clear applied in a swirling motion straight from the bottle.
7. Let projects dry for 8 hours.