4 x 6" Wood frame with peg, Wood star cut-outs, ¾” Masking tape, Assorted buttons, White craft glue, Wax candle, Large flat brush, Sandpaper
- Paint frame Brilliant Ultramarine. Let dry.
- Rub wax candle on edges of frame and on the front in a few places.
- Repaint the frame Vintage White. Let dry completely.
- Mask off diagonal stripes as shown. Paint stripes Apple Red and carefully remove the tape. Let dry.
- Lightly sand the frame to distress.
- Paint stars Pure Gold. When dry, brush three light coats of Gold Extreme Glitter over the paint, allowing each coat to dry before painting the next.
- Attach buttons and stars to frame using white craft glue. Refer to photo for placement.