2 ½” clay pots, 3” clay saucers, Twine, Craft glue ½” flat brush, Stencil brushList Format – each on a separate line
- Paint the bottom of pots with Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Paint the rims of the pots with Yellow Citron. Allow to dry.
- Paint the insides of some saucers and outside of others with one of the colors listed above.
- Stencil patterns on pots. Refer to photo for color. Allow to dry.
- Wrap the twine around the bottom of the rim of pot and glue in place. Tie a bow and glue on top of twine.
Tip: If you are pressed for time you may use hot glue for twine instead of craft glue.