1” Circle Punch, Lavender and Purple Scrapbook Paper, Baker’s Twine, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Insert Milk Glass White Mod Melt into Mod Melter. Fill in the letters of choice on the Mod Mold. When cooled, remove letters from mold.
- Punch 1” circles from the purple scrapbook paper. Glue to lavender paper leaving enough room in between circles to cut out.
- Cut around the circle with scalloped pinking shears to create flowers.
- Glue Mod Mold letters to circles.
- Punch two small holes at the top of each flower shape. Weave baker’s twine through flowers. Secure with glue on the back.
- Tie to the Easter basket handle and secure with a drop of glue if needed.