Glass mason jar, Foam spouncer, Liner brush #1, Gift tag, Baker’s twine, Fine point black marker, Tape, Craft knife, Rubbing alcohol, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Wash mason jar with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any leftover residue.
- Tape off neck of jar and apply Atlantis with foam spouncer. Apply additional coats if needed allowing dry time between applications.
- Score along tape line with craft knife before removing tape to prevent any paint pulling up.
- Apply Navy Blue to a child's hand with foam spouncer. Place hand on jar and press. Paint index finger with Nectarine and create one half of a heart. Repeat to create other half. Create a second heart on the gift tag in same manner.
- Use liner brush to paint a string with White.
- Write sentiment on gift tag with black marker.
- Wrap twine around neck of jar and through tag. Tie with a bow.