Make Market™ Decorate Stencil Letter: SKU #388538, 12" x 14" Wood picture frame with 8" x 10" opening, Burlap effect and black scrapbook paper, Wax paper, Squeegee, 4” utility brush, Flat brush ½”, Circle punch 1”, Bottle caps, Assorted small metal gears, ProMAG® Ceramic Magnets ¾”: SKU #12508, Adhesive glue, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Punch circles from black scrapbook paper. Cut a piece of burlap scrapbook paper the size of the frame’s insert.
- Apply Mod Podge to the backs of circles and place inside bottle caps. Apply Mod Podge to the back of burlap paper and place over frame insert. Place wax paper over insert and smooth with squeegee. Let dry at least twenty minutes before sealing with several coats of Mod Podge. Allow dry time between coats.
- Paint frame Licorice. Pour Steel Gray, Bark Brown and Burnt Umber each onto its own plate. Load utility brush with Steel Gray and lightly drag across surface of frame. Let dry. Repeat with remaining colors to create a distressed peeling paint look.
- Place insert into frame. Attach metal letter stencil to frame with screws.
- Glue magnets to backs of bottle caps. Glue a small gear into each bottle cap.
- Squeeze Dimensional Magic into each bottle cap until almost full. Let dry overnight before using.