4” Glass ball ornament, Assorted dog themed scrapbook papers, Photocopies of pet photograph, Ribbon, Twine, Brush basin or container for water, Scissors, Small flat brush, Paper towels, Hot glue, Waxed paper, 1 1” Button
1. Cut dog themed scrapbook paper into ½” strips.
2. Working with one strip at a time, moisten strip with water. Apply Mod Podge to backside of strip and apply to glass ornament wrapping around shape. Allow to dry. Continue adding strips leaving small margins of glass to show. If desired, cut heart shapes from additional scrapbook paper and apply over Mod Podged’ strips. Allow to dry.
3. To create a photo transfer decal: Place your photo copy on a sheet of waxed paper. Apply a generous amount of Photo Transfer Medium to front of photo copy and allow to dry for 24 hours.
4. Flip the photo transfer over and begin removing the layers of paper by moistening the back and lightly rubbing over the backside of the photo copy. Continue removing paper until you no long see white paper fibers. Allow to dry. You now have a decal which can be applied to the front of the Mod Podged’ glass ornament.
5. Embellish with twisted twine which is hot glued around the photo transfer decal.
6. Add Ribbon and twine bows and a button to the ornament top!
7. Enjoy on your tree or give to loved ones!